Contest Rules - 106.7 The Buck (WOKA)
1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Contest dates vary.
3. Method of entry and determining winners include but are not limited to various social media sites, text messages, studio phone calls, listener emails plus registration slips.
4. Prizes can be picked up at our studios or mailed if applicable.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
6. Employees of Coffee County Broadcasters, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations are not eligible to win.
7. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Coffee County Broadcasters partners, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
8. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees.
9. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration.
10. Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within thirty (30) calendar days.
11. 106.7 The Buck (WOKA) and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, or modify contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. 106.7 The Buck (WOKA) may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes, and any governmental authority acts.
12. Coffee County Broadcasters reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Coffee County Broadcasters rule as outlined above.
13. Winners allow 106.7 The Buck (WOKA) to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
14. A copy of the official rules may be obtained by stopping by the Coffee County Broadcasters office during business hours, on 106.7 The Buck's Facebook, on www.1067thebuck.com or by sending a self addressed stamped envelope with your request.
15. Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls, texts, or entries received. 106.7 The Buck (WOKA) is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station, any callers who may be disconnected, or for any entries lost in the mail.
16. 106.7 The Buck (WOKA) reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
17. The decision of the judges is final.
18. 106.7 The Buck (WOKA) keeps email information confidential and won't give your address to any other organization.